Thursday, September 6, 2012

Rewatching Fringe - 3rd Season

I just finished to rewatch the 3rd season yesterday... this season is very cool, but I don't like its so much, because 1. Peter doesn't realize that AltLivia isn't Olivia, 2.AltLivia has a baby boy from Peter! This is desgusting! Olivia should be the one who would carry the first kid from Peter! (I know what happens in the 4th season, but whatever, this was my feelings when I watch the 3rd season for the first time and I felt this again!), 3. I hate Walternate and the fact that he captures Olivia and tries to make her forget her life and put another in her mind...
But, I like a bunch of things, too. I love the strength of Olivia to recognize that she's not from the RedVerse, I love the taxi driver Henry and I'd love so much if (ATTENTION! Here there's spoilers form 4th season!) AltLivia had a girl, Etta, and Olivia had a boy who she'll call Henry, cause he's the one who help her to come back to her universe and save her life! I loved to see Charlie again (I miss him so much *cry*), or better to say, AltCharlie, and her friendship with AltLivia... the friendship between this two is beyond universes! And, of course, AltLincoln... beautiful his worry with AltLivia and when he says I love you to her, when the baby is borning. And there's a lot of good episodes with good stuff in this season (beyond what I've already said). The episode Entrada, AltBroyles shows himself a good guy, as Broyles is... i love these guys, they're so incorrupt, so correct., no matter who is the person who bosses them makes something wrong, they always make the right thing, even they will screw themselves... as happens with AltBroyles... so sad. I loved the episode The Firefly, because its concept is amazing! the interference made for September changes everything, not only the life of Peter and the people around him, but every single life! And this is awesome, think about every single life is precious and can change everything in the world! Moreover, Christopher Lloyd participates in this episode! And I'd love if he's Emmett Brown, the Doc from Back To The Future (my favorite movie, EVER!) and he appears to help Walter in some case... in fact, he was a member of the Walter's favorite band and the guy was a idol from Walter... so this is good enough to me, haha. The 6B episode is beautiful and Olivia and Peter stay together.. own! The Subject 13 episode is really great... Olivia across to the RedVerse for the first time, runaway form her home and Peter finds her in a field full of white tulips! OMG! Why they (Peter and Olivia) don't remember this? Why? This is so beautiful, them love could start in that moment and they don't remember! One of the funniest episode is the LSD... so, so, soooooo funny the junkie-Broyles! LOL! And the same time, this episode is amazing, cause we enter in Olivia's mind, Peter saves her, after this she is strong enough to save herself, cause she's not afraid anymore, and we see the guy who maybe would kill her. 
The last three episodes are amazing, cause they are a sequence from the main story from the third season: the machine that can destroy the universes and its connection with Peter. So great the story about the First People (or Walter, haha), and the help from Sam Weiss... the machine is on in the 6:02AM EST episode, cause Walternate turns on his machine (from Redverse) with the DNA from baby Henry. Peter tries to turn off the machine form BlueVerse, but he can't, Olivia is the only one who can turn off the machine. So when she does, Peter enters in its and he sees all the sad things that he and the machines made when them destroy the RedVerse, this day was The Day We Died (we all from the BlueVerse), cause Walternate wanna destroy the BlueVerse as Peter destroys the RedVerse, and the world is destructed... including Olivia's death (oh, Walternate, how much I hate you!). Then, he sees all the stuff and he tries to save both Universes... but what he didn't know was he would disappear and NOBODY REMEMBERS HIM! as the Observers say in the final of final season.
Just like a note: Bell "dies" in the episode when Walter, Peter and AltLivia came back from the RedVerse... but he mades Olivia drinks the ~soul magnets~ that made him come back to the deads in her body... so funny the episode when Anna Torv interprets Belly, OMG! What a great actress she is! And he "dies" again in the LSD episode, when his mind, or his soul, doesn't returns to a body... but of, course, so many things are coming in the 4th season... I already know what, but I wanna to see this again soon! It will be the first time that I will watch the 4th season in sequence... this is so much better to me, because my memory is not so good, haha, and moreover, you can get better the details and the links between the episodes.
I think I'll write a post about the 4th season and one about my expectations about the 5th and final season, in separate... just to have more things to write about Fringe, haha. How much I love this show! <33

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment