Monday, September 10, 2012

Fringe - 5th season: What the future holds

Hello there! Yesterday I posted about the 4th season and talked about a little bit of almost all episodes, but I didn't say anything about the episode 19, Letters of Transit. 
Letters of Transit jumps to future, in 2036, where ~ the Observers bosses in the world ~. In this episode, there is a Fringe Division that is like a police that takes crimes from natives (the humans), we are introduce to Etta and Simon. Etta discovers that the first Fringe Division is ambered (looks loke that she is the only one who believes in that and looking for this a long time... people, in general, believes that they are dead). An informant gets Walter, but he dies before tells to Etta where the other are. So, Etta and Simon remove Walter form the amber hoping that he says where he was ambered. But his brain fails, because he was almost 20 years ambered! Nina remembers there are parts of his brain in Massive Dynamic (the same ones that in another timeline, where Peter wasn't erased, was implanted in people that became crazy and after some years, Jerome, the shapeshifter, takes and implants in Walter to made him remembering about how he crossed to RedVerse)... so Walter, Etta and Simon goes to MD, implants the parts of brain and goes to the place where the rest of our dear fringe division is. Peter, Astrid and Bell are ambered. Astrid is retired, but the airgun (it pushs the person ambered out, before amber harden) brokes and to retire Peter, Simon is ambered. Etta is Peter and Olivia's daughter and she carrys in her neck a bullet, that I think is the bullet that Walter shots Olivia in the 4th final season! 
This is a brief summary from this episode and I do that because this is the basis for the 5th and final season from this wonderful and amazing and awesome show! 
I was thinking about why Peter is so important as the Observers always says. If September wasn't disturb Walternate, he has save Peter and the universes doesn't colapse, isn't it? This is a doubt of mine... but I think that maybe not... Bell and Walter made experiments after that to try to cross to RedVerse (with a car, for example), but it would happen if Peter was saved by Walternate? And more, September says to Peter that he had a baby with the wrong Olivia, but why she was the wrong Olivia? Because if September wasn't disturb Walternate, Peter never would leave the RedVerse and the only Olivia that he would know, it will be her, AltLivia... 
I don't understand this... so I think about it, the Letters of Transit, the basis of 5th season and about September. This Observer always makes things that he shouldn't do, he always intrudes and never obeys the others Observers... Why? I don't know, maybe he had feelings while the other not, or he doesn't believe that the Observers is right and he makes everything (since when he disturbs Walternate) to finish with the Observers' power. Maybe he saw this future in 2036 and saw that the unique way to win would be with Etta, and because of this he mades everything... could be something like that? I think that makes some sense when you remember all the things that September do through the seasons and why Peter is so important and why the right Olivia is Olivia and no AltLivia. But some things shouldn't make sense, too, I know, but now I can't think in no one... so this is my first theory from the 5th season. 
Moreover, I hope with all my forces that the Inner Child kid (from 1st season) appears in the final. He clearly have connections with September! (maybe the kid is September! who knows... lol). Walter with his brain is evil... in Letters of Transit we can see this already, I hope Peter can change this. And I hope Olivia appears... I would hate if she is dead (but she isn't... I remember have read it in some place, before I begin to escape of spoilers, haha). 

This is all what I remember for now. But I'll update this post with more theorys and anything that appears in my mind before the season premiere. 
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment