Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rewatching Fringe - 1st season

Fringe is the most incredible series that anyone could made!  And rewatching it is so great than the first time I saw, but a little bit cooler 'cause now I can see things that I didn't see before.
I could make a review about the episodes, but I won't, because I know nobody will read this, so whatever! I will put here some topics that summarize the season and the feelings by rewatching this season... some question didn't asnwered in 1st season and I can't remember if all of them are answered until the 4th season, so I will put them here, too. If anybody read this: have spoilers!

- So, after all, John didn't betrayed Olivia or FBI, in fact he's working in a secret case to get Conrad (the biogeneticist that made the other agents, who working with John, transform in monsters). *It's so cool the last name of Conrad be Moreau! Moreau is a scientist, from the book 'The Island of Dr. Moreau', that transform animals into humans (or something likely humans)... I am reading this book right now and don't know that this name appeared in Fringe. This made this show so much cooler to me, cause I love the H. G. Wells' books!*
- When John dies, he says to Olivia asks to herself why Broyles choose her for that job, that investigation from the fly 627. Broyles don't says anything about that until the final season.
- When Jones ~ activates ~ Olivia is so cool, and discover about the drugs tests by Bell and Walter, the Cortexikids, that Olivia was one of them, the appearing of Nick and the twins who burn... amazing!
- ZFT, and all the stuff about soldiers and the reasons to activate the Cortexikids and all the stuff about the alternative universe that is talked about in the last two episodes... awesome!
- Fringe is amazing, cause all the episodes links with the main story... the equation that goes to the equipment to cross walls, then the walls crossed to get parts of the teletransport equipment that teletransported Jones from Germany's prison to Boston, to talk to Olivia and activate her. 
- The explication of deja vù.
- The season finishes with Olivia in the alternative universe talking to Bell... and despite I watched before and know what happened in the main story until the 4th season, I wanna watch the 2nd season as soon as possible, cause I wanna see the details the same way I can see in the 1st season right now. 

This text is a mess, and I will come back to write my impressions in it and, maybe some quotes, but this all for now.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment